June 19, 2010

Time to say goodbye

Well friends, the time has come.  The change to my layout was designed to invoke change and a renewed sense of vigor to my writing but I find myself so constrained in format and style.  I've wanted to make the jump for some time and frankly I didn't want to lose all of the stuff I've been posting for the past 1075 days.  But, I found that there is a simple way to transfer all of my blogs from one blogging site to another.  

As such my friends, please update your links if you care to continue following my lunatic ramblings in the future because I have moved to Wordpress.  Here is my new blog site:

http://chevron7locked.wordpress.com/

I hope you'll keep reading and thanks for following this long.  Thanks also to Blogspot for getting me started.  

1 comment:

Krista said...

i like this layout better... better than wordpress. but i suppose, i'll make the adjustment... see ya in a few months!!